PNW Summer Fun Swap Box Reveal


Bits of Sweetness hosts the PNW swap series, which I recently stumbled across. There are SO MANY bloggers in the PNW, so I was amazed that I got paired with a blogger that I'm familiar with...the DIY goddess Kendra from Simply{Darr}ling!


We only had one week to get a package together, so (to my shame) I sent Kendra a box goodies picked from Amazon. I'm usually so proud of handmade goodies, and seriously hunted stuff...but with work being crazy and my health being crazy, that just didn't happen. (I did find some great goodies for her, though, which I hope she'll use and enjoy)


Then her package arrived superfast to me, and check it out:

That's a green chevron infinity scarf that she handmade (perfect weight for Spring!), a Ball jar topper with shaker lid (for when we make our own spice mixes), and Mrs. Wages salsa and dill pickles canning mixes. 

I may have mentioned my focus on canning this year...


Thanks, Kendra, for your thoughtfulness and for including a gorgeous item from your shop!

Labels: