Release the Western collection of Printcess eye shadows!
Hie thee to the doctor for 2 years' worth of medical tests, checkups, etc that need to be done
Co-host the Local Flavor Swap with Miss Angie
Get a dentist, do that whole yearly teeth cleaning thing
Keep up with watering the garden daily
- Decorate the mantle in a PATRIOTIC theme <--- FAIL. I haven't really been feeling the whole mantle decoration thing (or the nail art thing, or the fiction writing thing). Maybe my muse is on vacation.
Get donation together (and make pie cake) for MEOW's country fair fundraiser
Go on a date with Fedora
- Sew a sun dress, dammit <--- FAIL, but it's because I don't have my sewing machine back yet.
Crochet something- I mean it!
- Catch up on GoT season 3, and/or Doctor Who...girl, you've only got a month until the new Who! <--- FAIL. Lack of time. How do you focus on making time for TV, when you grew up being told it was a frivolous waste of time?
- Do a Mediclear Cleanse as the start of my treatment
- Crochet or knit a little every day
- Have a great birthday
- Watch Season 8 Doctor Who premier
- Try not to maim someone during my no-coffee cleanse
- Do a hot/cold shower and dry brush every day (seriously, this is going to be much more difficult than it sounds)
- Read/listen to at least 4 books
Labels: august, monthly goals