Book Bingo & Audiobook Challenges

(just saying')




Great Imaginations is hosting a fantastic reading challenge every season- book bingo!
I decided to play along with summer (why not?) and so I'm tracking my progress at the end of each summer month.

July
A Mad, Wicked Folly - "A Stand-alone"
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane - "Featuring an Animal Companion" (i.e. Arlo the awesome immortal pup)
Ancestors of Avalon - "Water on Cover"
Dark Places - "A Thriller"
BINGO
On the diagonal! Thank goodness for freebies!


Now let's see if I can get another BINGO before the end of September....

2014 Audiobook Challenge

My goal is to reach Binge Listener (20-30 audiobooks this year)

In January
The Golem and the Jinni
The Diviners
The Song of Achilles
Starters
If I Stay

In February
Venetia Kelly's Traveling Show

In March
The Tenth Gift
Blood and Beauty
The Doctor's Wife
Cybele's Secret
Crewel

In April
Speak
The Snowman
Arclight
East

In May
I Shall Wear Midnight
Alanna: the first adventure

In June
Avalon High
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
A Brief History of Montmaray
A Mad, Wicked Folly

Labels: , ,