Great Grains and I have so much in common!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Post Great Grains Cereal for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


Post Great Grains Cereal surveyed 1,000 women, asking what makes them great. (check out the interesting results)


As a woman, I have a difficult time boasting about myself. I'm not a bad person, but talking myself as a good person? Always seems so arrogant.
Well, forget my discomfort or enforced humility, this blog is all about honesty (even in sponsored posts).


What makes me great is my understanding of humanity.
I've studied human behavior via ever outlet possible since I was a tot. This enables me to have empathy (or ape empathy, anyway), justify behaviors that might otherwise seem offensive, offer consolation where I can, and solve problems.
I LOVE being useful and helpful, so this works really well for me.


And when I lose sight of this, spending time around Fedora or my mom reminds me. Mostly because they generously offer me the opportunity to be helpful, or interpret the activities and reactions of others.


And what makes Great Grains so great?


What about you? What makes YOU great?


Learn more about Great Grains on Facebook.
Visit Sponsor's Site