Natural Revolution Bedtime Bliss Review


I have trouble sleeping. I'm one of those people who wakes up at the slightest light filtering in past the curtains. And given my chronic health issues, a lack of sleep is not a good thing.

But I don't want to hang blackout curtains, making the bedroom even stuffier than it already is. The only solution was a sleep mask.


So when Bedtime Bliss reached out and asked me to review their product, I was stoked.
I'd been shopping for an eye mask, but all of them rest on the eyelids (which makes me uncomfortable, and interferes with REM sleep). 

I needed something soft and comfortable. Pretty packaging was a plus!

They aren't lying! Although you should definitely not EVER go to sleep with makeup still on.

The eye area is contoured, so you can open your eyes completely while wearing this, without your eyelashes even brushing it. No uncomfortable pressure on your eyelids!

I really like the velcro closure, which didn't tangle in my hair at all (I was worried about that!)

They include foam ear plugs that you scrunch down and pop in (and then they open up, so they gently fill your ear completely, blocking out noise)

I have my eyes open here. And I look like a bug.


Overall, I definitely recommend Bedtime Bliss if you're in the market for a better night's sleep. 
When I turned on my side, I had to readjust the fit across the bridge of my nose, as the tiniest sliver of light would come in through there. But after adjusting, I was once again in pitch black. I didn't have any grooves in my face- I was able to wear this very loosely and still reap the benefits.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,