Adovia Facial Moisturizer Review

I've mentioned before about my dry skin. As we head into Fall and Winter, it only gets more dry and scaly. So it's important for me to have a good, thorough moisturizer.



I've told you about Adovia before- they use Dead Sea minerals and other natural products to encourage radiant skin. This moisturizer is no exception. This day moisturizer is thick but not greasy. A little bit goes a long way.

I apply it after cleansing my face at night, because I prefer to wear a facial SPF during the day. I haven't tried it as a makeup base, though Adovia says it can be used that way.


I can tell you it absorbed fairly quickly, and left my skin feeling soft and supple- definitely hydrated and happy! It hasn't caused any pore issues. And as we all know, regularly moisturizing the face reduces fine lines and wrinkles, as well as ashiness. I wouldn't say my skin glows yet, but it definitely enjoys this cream!


The ingredients listed are:
Demineralised Water & Dead Sea Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Oil, Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol & Chamomile (Anthemis Noblis) Extract & Algae Extract & Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract & Aloe Vera Barbadensis Gel, Urea, Lactic Acid, Dimethicone, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzalkoinium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Dead Sea Salt, Benzophenone-3.

I definitely recommend Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream, for any type of skin!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,