DSpeed Fast Melting Supplement Review

As anyone who lives in the Pacific Northwest knows, vitamin D is an important supplement to take.

You can't overdose on it, as the body naturally processes it (doesn't store it). But you can underdose on it, and for some that causes a whole host of problems. I've read that it increases energy, helps with muscle-building when you're taking it just after working out, and aids in absorption of calcium.

In areas that get less sun, you have to take the majority of your vitamin D intake via supplement because you're net getting it through UV.


But what are your options? Well, there are gel pills, and oil-based supplements for it...and then there's DSpeed Fast-Melt Vitamin D3.


A minimum of other ingredients, which is always nice (and NO SOY!)

They're the size of a Certs.
And they melt over your tongue within about a minute.
And they taste peachy.
So it's like supplement candy!


I think this is my favorite way to take Vitamin D now. I follow up my huge handful of vitamins with this bad boy, and let it sit on my tongue and naturally melt (as per the directions). It neutralizes the herbaceous flavor of the other pills.
Yay!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,