Elite Gold's Organic Tart Cherry Juice Review


This week is filled with product reviews, because I've recently discovered some awesome-tastic things that you should know about. 


Cherry juice is proven to improve sleep (as a natural melatonin producer), block harmful enzymes for pain relief, act as an anti-inflammatory, neutralize oxidants, fight heart disease....
But the real reason I love it is simple: it tastes awesome.

I'm a tart cherry fan. Given me a handful of Montmorencies and let me pucker happily. I love a good tart, complex, semisweet fruit...and so I love that in a sugar-free fruit juice as well.




Elite Gold's Organic Tart Cherry Juice is made in the USA and they offer a money-back guarantee on it's usefulness as a sleep aid and pain reliever. They recommend taking it with dinner or 2-3 hours before bedtime. I didn't have any issue with taking it in the middle of the day, but since it would make a great dessert (in a shake, drizzled over ice cream, in fizzy water, over cookies, etc) nighttime consumption seems fine.



EIGHTY CHERRIES in 2 little tablespoons. EIGHTY.



It's definitely on the thick side, but has a fantastic tart flavor with a balance of sweet added. Like they used a mix of tart and sweet cherries.



This is it for me: cherry juice in my fizzy water before bed. Boom.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,