Oleavine Beauty Konjac Sponge Review



Have you guys tried this? It's a facial scrub sponge infused with bamboo charcoal, to neutralize and fight bacteria.

All good things! Vegan-approved, not tested on animals, packaging made with recycled materials, 100% natural (and biodegradable!) product that's sustainably developed.



It arrived dry, perfectly hand-sized but thin. Also has a little cotton hanging loop for keeping in the shower.


But don't worry- when you get this baby wet, it puffs up and has a lovely, squishy consistency.
I've been using it for weeks every morning, without a cleanser (just water and the sponge).
It doesn't irritate my dry skin AT ALL.
And best of all? 
Zero pimples, blackheads, or breakouts in that entire time.


Needless to say, I highly recommend it for a gentle, effective cleansing tool! You can get it here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: ,