Getting' Clever with Glow Stick Bracelets


Something about Halloween brings out the kid in me.
Okay, EVERYTHING about Halloween brings out the kid in me.
And that kid frakkin' loves glow sticks.

I was the kid who held onto glow sticks far after they'd lost their luster, just in case they magically started glowing again.
When I was a kid, this was the only kind of glow stick that existed:
(art out of these? Nope)

Now, though, they're thin and flexible and you can make everything with them!
These come in a protective tube...



These super glow sticks emit light for 8-10 hours (and slowly fade for another 24 hours or so). 


They have connectors so you can string them end-to-end to make some amazing craft fun. 
(I knew a couple who would do this during camping events, and then trip people out by dancing around. A mobile, glowing stick figure is a sight to see!)


And they come in 5 colors, so you can use them to decorate for more than just Halloween.

Get some here, and make your own fun crafts!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Labels: , ,