Swapoween Recap Time!


This Swapoween, I was paired with the lovely Brandi at Lipstick & Tractors (who is a kick-butt nurse living the country life that always seems so romantically self-sufficient to me).

Check out the awesome goodies she found for me:
A skully glass, awesome board coffin filled with Tootsie Rolls, sparkly glitter pumpkin, Yankee Candle Co. "Autumn Harvest" candle and spider webbing.


Coasters, mini cupcake papers, ribbon, bottle labels, and a pumpkin LED necklace that will now live in my cubicle, always on. Muahahahaha!


Thanks so much, Brandi! I can't wait to break into all of these- the coffin is on the mantel already, and I'm planning cupcakes for those little papers.






On a related note. huge props to Starfish Stratagies, who makes delightfully odd stuff that I couldn't resist getting for Miss Angie:




Labels: , ,