October Goals Recap
- Craft a little every day (knit/crochet, right now) <---SUCCESS! Getting through my yarn a little at a time
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase <---SUCCESS! I hope I can keep it up!
- Celebrate Samhain in some way <--FAIL. Too tired.
- Rock a costume at work for Halloween <---SUCCESS! Sort of. Dressed up, last minute, as Merida from Brave. It was a rough day, though.
- Finish off the garden (and see if potatoes will grow here in Autumn) <---SUCCESS! And no, nothing is growing after October's monsoon. My poor garlic :(
- Post more beauty tutorials <-- SUCCESS! Well, 2. Got beauty questions/ideas? Tutorials you want to see?
- Cook 1 Pinned breakfast recipe every Sun morning <---SUCCESS! Only 1, though, before this stupid diet happened
- Cook 1 Pinned dinner recipe every Sat evening <---SUCCESS! Only 2, though
- Cook 1 Pinned side dish recipe every week <---SUCCESS! Only 1, though. Can't cook any of my pins right now. :(
- Make more freezer crockpot meals (Saturdays) for the month <---SUCCESS! And then I had to stop, because of this low histamine diet.
My Halloween mantel decor:
- Release the Printcess Noir collection!
- Celebrate TG with the Bay Area family
- Read read read read read (three reviews/week!)
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase
- Plan our Wizarding World of Harry Potter trip
- Stick to this new low-histamine and leaky gut diet no matter what, despite Thanksgiving, Christmas, parties, etc.
- Post more beauty tutorials
- Co-host the 12 Days of Christmas swap with Miss Angie
Labels: monthly goals, november