2014 Review Extravaganza ~ Jul/Aug/Sep



In July...

I released and swatched the Printcess Western collection, in honor of National Day of the Cowboy.


I met Aubrey from High-Heeled Love in person! And had a lovely (if early, and short) visit with her and her hubs.


Fedora killed the monster spider living in my sewing room, but I *still* neglected to sew anything. 


I got a new car!


My nail polish habit warranted some education (see, I use you guys as an excuse to buy things. Because, research!)


I swatched my lippy for the common good. Or my own.


In August...

I got tired of companies taking advantage of bloggers. (And yes, I do point these jerks to this post now)


I went on a mega histamine/allergen cleanse to empower my body to fight off the massive EBV infection partying away in there.
Spoiler alert: It didn't work.


I turned 33, and in proper Virgo fashion, updated a list.
(one of my many Doctor Who-themed bday gifts from Fedora)


I confessed (thanks to Austen in August) that I've never read Persuasion, I think Mr. Tilney is hotter than Mr. Darcy, I feel like a Catherine Morland, and I would rock Regency fashion if society would just allow me to.


I fell in love with Whidbey Island.


I shared my easy spoon method of drawing a cat eye with liquid eyeliner.


In September...


I swatched the Printcess Fairytale collection!


Fedora and I went to the Puyallup Fair, and had a blast.


We also started the ball rolling on owning our own house! We can't look until March, but our paperwork is ready to go now.


We celebrated Fedora's birthday!


Labels: