Audiobook Challenge

2014 Audiobook Challenge

My goal was Binge Listener (20-30 audiobooks this year)

In January
The Golem and the Jinni
The Diviners
The Song of Achilles
Starters
If I Stay

In February
Venetia Kelly's Traveling Show

In March
The Tenth Gift
Blood and Beauty
The Doctor's Wife
Cybele's Secret
Crewel

In April
Speak
The Snowman
Arclight
East

In May
I Shall Wear Midnight
Alanna: the first adventure

In June
Avalon High
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
A Brief History of Montmaray
A Mad, Wicked Folly

NONE in July

In August
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
Gone Girl
Beautiful Creatures

In September
Her Dark Curiosity

In October
The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (narrated by Kristen Bell, yo!)
Book of a Thousand Days
The Witch of Portobello

In November
The Aviator's Wife
Cruel Beauty
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
River Marked
How I Live Now
His Majesty's Dragon

In December
Don't Talk to Strangers
My True Love Gave to Me
A Redbird Christmas
These Broken Stars


Well, there's something to be said for listening to audiobooks as part of your daily commute, and while doing chores! 
I unintentionally hit My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted30+
(grand total audiobooks this year: 38)


On the one hand, I'm quite proud.
On the other hand, there are still over 150 physical books sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read.
Hrmmm.

How did you do??

And in case you want to join the fun, signups for 2015 are open now!
(This time, I'll aim for My Precious and see if I can deliberately hit it)


Psssst! Don't forget to vote for Printcess' next genre release, for the chance to win 3 eyeshadows of your choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Labels: ,