November Goals Recap
Release the Printcess Noir collection! <---SUCCESS!
Celebrate TG with the Bay Area family <---Was a nice, if tiring, trip.
Read read read read read (three reviews/week!) <---SUCCESS, another Novels in November (and them some- I have a BINGO to get through)
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase <---FAIL. Spent all my spare change on swaps and holiday surprises for folks. I'm a glutton for giving!
Plan our Wizarding World of Harry Potter trip <--And purchased! Can't wait!
Stick to this new low-histamine and leaky gut diet no matter what <--- I'm sticking to it. It's driving me nuts.
- Post more beauty tutorials <---FAIL. But I have some recorded to post, hopefully in December.
Co-host the 12 Days of Christmas swap with Miss Angie <---SUCCESS! I can't wait to see what goodies everyone got!
- Decorate for Christmas
- Figure out how I can have a Printcess booth at local craft shows (any advice, shop owners???)
- Get Printcess into subscription boxes
- Fill every square of Book Bingo (sorry for the multiple book review posts, but I'm so close!)
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase. Seriously. I mean it.
- Stick to this new low-histamine and leaky gut diet, even though I'm just as exhausted as I was before and Christmas is filled with yum. Because what if I sabotage myself and it's (slowly) working?
- Post another beauty tutorial
- Crochet or rainbow loom at least 3 things
- Plan and post the 2015 swaps with Miss Angie on Chaotic Goddess Swaps
Labels: december, monthly goals