AYL Silicone Gloves Review



I don't know about you, but I'm tired of cloth oven mitts that fall apart after a year. I've gone through three recently, so I jumped on the chance to review these FDA-approved, BPA-free silicone oven gloves from AYL.


They have lovely (heart-shaped!) grips across the entire area for easy grabbing of items. They're a little large on me, but not floppy because the silicone grips my skin effectively. They're lightweight and very flexible- I can make a fist while wearing them- which is great for being able to grab smaller items.


They didn't stink of plastic, which was a nice surprise. And they have tabs for hanging when not in use.

They're rated for use up to 425 degrees F. I used them on a 400 degree pan, and didn't feel the warmth for about 15 seconds (and then felt the warmth but it wasn't burning or hurting).



Overall, I'd rate them highly as user-friendly, flexible, and space saving. Only time will tell how durable they are, but I have high hopes for them lasting longer than the cloth ones!




I received this product for review from Tomoson. This in no way affected my review.

Labels: ,