Handmade Love: You're a Wizard, Harry

Today, the love of my life and I are on a very special trip to Orlando, to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's the kind of geekfest fun I would never have allowed myself before becoming twitterpated with Fedora, and I'm so grateful for the gift of silliness that he's given me. 

So in honor of our trip, and the Butterbeers which shall be sacrificed in the name of Hogwarts, I give you:


1. Cute Wizards Cling Earrings by Nerdy But Still Girly

2. Handmade Hogwarts Crest Candle by The Fandoms Menace

3. Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter by The Pumpkin Patches

4. Time-Turner Necklace by Nerdy But Still Girly (because I'm gonna need this on vacation!)

5. Hogwarts House Wine Glasses & Sorting Hat Carafe by What Ya Love

6. Die-cut Snitch Sticker by Karen Hallion (this for my laptop!)

7. Just as Sane as I Am poster by Megan Lara

8. Polyjuice Flask by Android Sheep

9. Harry Potter Nail Stamping Plate by Chocolate Vanity

10. Little Hermione illustration print by Nan Lawson


What would you sneak off to Hogsmeade for? 
See you on the other side of Diagon Alley!

Labels: ,