January Goals

Monthly Goals

December Goals Recap
  • Decorate for Christmas
  • Figure out how I can have a Printcess booth at local craft shows (any advice, shop owners???) <---FAIL, and I have no good excuse for it.
  • Get Printcess into subscription boxes <--SUCCESS! Stay tuned for more info!
  • Fill every square of Book Bingo (sorry for the multiple book review posts, but I'm so close!)
  • Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase. Seriously. I mean it. <---FAIL. December is too expensive, with needing to run the heater, fewer paid days at work, etc.
  • Stick to this new low-histamine and leaky gut diet, even though I'm just as exhausted as I was before and Christmas is filled with yum. Because what if I sabotage myself and it's (slowly) working?
  • Post another beauty tutorial 
  • Crochet or rainbow loom at least 3 things
  • Plan and post the 2015 swaps with Miss Angie on Chaotic Goddess Swaps


January Goals
  • Enjoy the heck out of our Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation!
  • Embrace my 2015 word of the year: Prosperity
  • Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase.
  • Have a sleep study done, to try and find out what else is wrong with me
  • Post another beauty tutorial 
  • Crochet something
  • Plan and create new Printcess colors for the February release
  • Co-host the Books 'n' Bloggers swap with Miss Angie on Chaotic Goddess Swaps

Labels: , ,