December Goals Recap
Decorate for Christmas
- Figure out how I can have a Printcess booth at local craft shows (any advice, shop owners???) <---FAIL, and I have no good excuse for it.
- Get Printcess into subscription boxes <--SUCCESS! Stay tuned for more info!
Fill every square of Book Bingo (sorry for the multiple book review posts, but I'm so close!)
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase. Seriously. I mean it. <---FAIL. December is too expensive, with needing to run the heater, fewer paid days at work, etc.
Stick to this new low-histamine and leaky gut diet, even though I'm just as exhausted as I was before and Christmas is filled with yum. Because what if I sabotage myself and it's (slowly) working?
Post another beauty tutorial
Crochet or rainbow loom at least 3 things
Plan and post the 2015 swaps with Miss Angie on Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Enjoy the heck out of our Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation!
- Embrace my 2015 word of the year: Prosperity
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase.
- Have a sleep study done, to try and find out what else is wrong with me
- Post another beauty tutorial
- Crochet something
- Plan and create new Printcess colors for the February release
- Co-host the Books 'n' Bloggers swap with Miss Angie on Chaotic Goddess Swaps
Labels: 2015, january, monthly goals