January Goals Recap
Enjoy the heck out of our Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation! <-- Even more than expected!
Embrace my 2015 word of the year: Prosperity <---Work in progress.
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase. <-- Massive FAIL. I'm several months behind on that down payment offer. I can only hope that when we find the right house, the buyers don't judge us by it.
Have a sleep study done, to try and find out what else is wrong with me <--- Scheduled. Insurance requires a 3-week wait before they're willing to shell out to help me. Just in case, you know, 16 years of failing health could be attributed to a passing cold or something.
Post another beauty tutorial <---Success! How to wear eyeshadow as lip gloss
- Crochet something <---FAIL. But it's been a busy month. I'm not too torn up about it.
Plan and create new Printcess colors for the February release <--- Now I just need some sun so I can photograph these stunners under natural light!
Co-host the Books 'n' Bloggers swap with Miss Angie on Chaotic Goddess Swaps <---Success!
- Debut the NEW Printcess Romance collection!
- Start the house hunt in earnest
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase
- Drive around to potential neighborhoods with the house hunting, at rush hour and on the weekends
- Post another beauty tutorial
- Sew dog and cat toys for Humane Society event in July (if I start this early, maybe I can finish them all...)
- Spread the dottiebox love- mini box subscribers this month are going to get a lovely Printcess full-size eyeshadow (in a neutral shade) plus a sample of a fun color to play with!
Labels: february, monthly goals