Living Natural Advanced Probiotics Review



In the (still ongoing) dig into my continued health issues, one thing is for certain: the gut ruleth all.


If you're not digesting and absorbing nutrients efficiently, it doesn't matter what (or how much) you're eating, your body isn't going to be functioning well. Compromised digestive systems equal compromised everything. One of my current known health issues is a gut imbalance- basically nonexistent levels of two of the "good" gut bacteria, and pathogenetic levels of one of the "bad" gut bacteria. For the foreseeable future, I will be on probiotics to try to create a balanced digestive system.


But what if, unlike me, your gut is healthy and normal and you don't notice any digestive issues? Do you still need to take probiotics? Yeah, probably.


Probiotics will help combat stomach pains, gas, bloating, and indigestion. Depending on the state of your digestive system, it can actually help regulate mood, lower blood pressure, and enhance metabolism. Like I said, it's important stuff!



Of all the probiotics that I've tried, I like Living Natural Advanced Probiotics the best so far. It's a small pill, and I only need to take 1 per day, and (amazingly!) I'm supposed to take it on an empty stomach. Other probiotics that I've tried were chewable, made me nauseated if taken on an empty stomach, and required 3+ a day, which is an inconvenience for forgetful ol' me.


It has zero taste or aftertaste of any kind, and goes down easily. It's also chock full of nature-derived probiotics (two different strains) AND is one of the most affordable options out there.



* I received this product from Tomoson in exchange for an honest review

Labels: , , ,