February Goals Recap
Debut the NEW Printcess Romance collection! <--- Success! Find the love here.
Start the house hunt in earnest <--- Success! Met with realtor, got the loan, hunting for our home.
Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase<--- Success! Finally. :)
Drive around to potential neighborhoods with the house hunting, at rush hour and on the weekends<--- Success! And also, I jumped the gun. Need to do this in April, not Feb.
Post another beauty tutorial<--- Success! Find the tightlining tutorial here.
Sew dog and cat toys for Humane Society event in July (if I start this early, maybe I can finish them all...)<--- Success! I got the materials cut and prepped, and have made 25% of them so far (some will be made AT the event)
Spread the dottiebox love- mini box subscribers this month are going to get a lovely Printcess full-size eyeshadow (in a neutral shade) plus a sample of a fun color to play with! <--- Success! DottieBox awesome is out in homes!
- Get more blood work done
- Do second sleep study
- Continue the house hunt
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase
- Post another beauty tutorial
- Do another Handmade Love post
- Take Coyote to AFK in Renton when he and his new lady visit
- Make another trip to visit Fedora's grandparents
- Work on the May Printcess release (hint: here there be dragons)
Labels: march, monthly goals