March Goals Recap
Get more blood work done<--- SUCCESS! Bruised and drained now, and waiting on results
Do second sleep study<--- SUCCESS! Now I have to do a third one. Ugh.
Continue the house hunt<--- SUCCESS! It's both fun and depressing at the same time. But I can't stop!
Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase<--- SUCCESS! Thanks largely to the IRS, who decided my purchasing of an all-electric vehicle was worth a reward.
Post another beauty tutorial<--- SUCCESS! Find eyebrow guidance here.
Do another Handmade Love post<--- SUCCESS! Find Doctor Who lovelies this time!
Take Coyote to AFK in Renton when he and his new lady visit<--- SUCCESS! Had a fun time, and miss them already.
- Make another trip to visit Fedora's grandparents<--- FAIL. Spent every weekend house hunting.
Work on the May Printcess release (hint: here there be dragons)<--- SUCCESS! Got all colors made up...now I need to swatch and photograph them. And stop drooling over them. :)
- Continue the house hunt
- Come up with Plan B if no house is found by May 15th
- Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase
- Post another beauty tutorial
- Do another Handmade Love post..for Fairytale Fortnight!
- Work on the May Printcess release (hint #2: whammy whammy)
- Help mom pre- and post-surgery
- Take another computer science/programming online course
- Start compiling/sewing my Con garb for July
Labels: april, monthly goals