Bacchus Break Flexible Wine Glasses Review



Well, they have the best tagline ever. And ain't it true?

I love a stemless wine glass, truly. And one made with BPA-free, food-grade silicone that's dishwasher safe, freezer safe, microwave safe, stain resistant, reusable, recyclable and shatterproof?

SOLD.


Also, Bacchus Break is a partner with 1% for the Planet! Yay!


These lovelies arrived safe and sound. I love that they're frosted in appearance. 
It makes 'em look classy.


They're lightweight and comfy in the hand.


And did I mention they hold 16 oz.? 


Hulk Smash!


Yes, truly crushable.

I put them in the freezer to cool them down, then poured some stout in.
Initially, it's an odd sensation to pick up a glass that feels light and flexible. The instinct is to handle it like a breaking egg, but once you try squeezing it more firmly you'll find that it's not as shapeless (and thus able to unintentionally crush) as it initially feels.


Overall, I highly recommend these for anyone in need of a portable, shatterproof glass. They're approximately one bajillion times better (for you and the planet) than plastic cups, and easier to maintain than glass or hard plastic reusable cups.

Today it's wine, but tomorrow it can be hot cocoa, and then soda, and then a greyhound, and then...


* I received this product from Tomoson in exchange for my honest review.

Labels: , ,