I Confess...

I confess...
This is a day late, because Beltaine/May Day needed to be all about my release of the Printcess Fantasy Collection. I love it, so hard.


I confess...
I've been suffering major blogger guilt over basically not visiting and leaving comment love for all of you for WEEKS. It's not you, it's me. Promise.


I confess...
This neglect of awesome internet buddies can be blamed entirely on:
a) House hunting, which is the most exhausting thing ever
b) My current employer, who must be conducting some sort of sociology experiment with this 'everything, all the time' theme
c) My body, because when you aren't sleeping and allergies are plugging everything, what you want next is heart palpitations
d) Printcess, because planning, making, packaging, photographing, etc. always takes more time than I think it will


I confess...
I know you'll forgive me, especially because all that effort had paid off:
WE HAVE A HOUSE!

We had the inspection last weekend, and we're now in escrow. Or, as I like to call it, in "measure every piece of furniture so we can figure out where to put it, and then decide what colors to paint the interior" mode.

We should be able to start moving in next month, so be prepared for my posts to suddenly shift to home decor and DIY stuff. Anybody in Kent have some pallets we can bum off ya?



I confess...
I've been very good about not stress eating, but Fedora brought up the concept of mug cakes this week and now I can't stop thinking about baking sweets. (he doesn't think you can make a cake in a mug with a microwave. So I have to prove him wrong, of course, for the defense of all Pinterest recipes).


I confess...
You know what else I'm behind on? TV.
"But Beth!" (you declaim) "You talk about not having TV service, how could you be behind on TV?"
"Aha!" (say I) "I rent DVDs from the library when they're available".

Except that they've recently delivered to me: the third Hobbit movie, the third season of Continuum, the second season of The Musketeers, the first season of Black Sails, and Maleficent, along with Lumber James, Y: The Last Man, and two other books I didn't expect to come in.
ALL IN ONE WEEK.

I'd throw them back, but we're about to change library systems, with this move next month, so I don't want to lose out on the chance to see them at all. First world problems...


I confess...
As tempted as I am to play hooky and binge watch everything (ha! priorities), that would be over a week of just watching the screen. Even I am not that strong.


I confess...
I did get some solid happy mail this week, from the fabulous Jennie Shaw! A Hostess kit (which contains a flask), two bling nail polishes and a tip guide. Tips and nips, that's my theme. Thanks, Jennie! It totally counterbalanced The Monday of Doom. I love it all!


I confess...
I also recently won a gift certificate to Wishtrend, a Korean beauty product store. I got a handful of 'my skin looks old' products, and two peel-off lip tints. I'm happy to say the lip tints do work to stain my lips for about 5 hours (a lovely natural tone). 
FINALLY I can wear lippy and kiss Fedora!

What are YOU confessing this week??

Labels: ,