April Goals Recap
Continue the house hunt<--- Success, and WE GOT A HOUSE!
Come up with Plan B if no house is found by May 15th<--- Unnecessary because WE GOT A HOUSE!
Save $1,000 toward the hopeful future house purchase<--- Success, and then it went straight into BUYING A HOUSE!
Post another beauty tutorial<--- Success! Learn how to wear eyeshadow as blush
Do another Handmade Love post..for Fairytale Fortnight!<--- Success! Check out the fairytale goodies here
Work on the May Printcess release (hint #2: whammy whammy)<--- Success...see all the Fantasy Collection glory
Help mom pre- and post-surgery<--- Success. She's doing fine, though frustrated at having to stay off her feet for 3 months.
- Take another computer science/programming online course<--- FAIL. Massive fail. I haven't even finished the CS101 class I started in March!
- Start compiling/sewing my Con garb for July<--- FAIL. Been way too busy with the house and misc stuff.
- Release the Printcess Fantasy collection!
- Pack everything up for the move to the new house
- Diagram out where we're going to put stuff in the house
- Figure out what colors we're painting the interior of the house
- Dig up all my bulbs for transplanting to the new house, and as many of the succulents as I can
- Post another beauty tutorial
- Seriously, work on my Con garb for July
- Celebrate our three-year anniversary
- Plan out the house improvements and landscaping projects (so we can schedule them so as not to feel overwhelmed)
- Make brunch for Mother's Day
- Do something social and outdoorsy for Memorial Day weekend
Labels: may, monthly goals