May Goals Recap
Release the Printcess Fantasy collection!<--- SUCCESS! See the pretties.
- Pack everything up for the move to the new house<---STILL IN PROGRESS
Diagram out where we're going to put stuff in the house<--- SUCCESS! Surprisingly, we don't have too much stuff for the space, though the bedrooms are gonna be a bit cramped.
Figure out what colors we're painting the interior of the house<--- SUCCESS!
- Dig up all my bulbs for transplanting to the new house, and as many of the succulents as I can<---STILL IN PROGRESS...might just give up. Too many other things to do.
Post another beauty tutorial<--- SUCCESS! Sort of. I showed you eyeshadow over eyeliner, which is less of a tutorial and more of neat a party trick.
Seriously, work on my Con garb for July<--- SUCCESS! Well, at least I got fingerless gloves and a sleeveless overcoat made.
Celebrate our three-year anniversary<--- SUCCESS! We took a lake cruise and went to a nice dinner
Plan out the house improvements and landscaping projects (so we can schedule them so as not to feel overwhelmed)<--- SUCCESS! And it's ridiculous. I think I have about 5 years' worth of yard and landscaping to-do (still need to verify with Tilth groups that my landscaping plan will work in our area)
Make brunch for Mother's Day<--- SUCCESS! Super easy crepes (from this recipe) and a variety of savory and sweet fillings.
Do something social and outdoorsy for Memorial Day weekend<--- SUCCESS! Even though the weather was crap, we went to a BBQ and then drinks with friends. That totally counts as outdoorsy.
- Paint the new house
- Move into the new house
- Celebrate Father's Day somehow
- Unpack as much as humanly possible
- Prep for July con- GARB! PANELS!
- Transplant succulents (screw the bulbs, I'll just buy more)
- Detail the planting plan, including timeline for building raised veg beds and compost bin
- Hack/kill the ivy & blackberry bushes taking over the back fence
- Get the wood rot in the subflooring fixed
- Fix the screening in the attic
- Fix the vents in the crawlspace
- Shop-vac the room vents
- Clean the rental house top to bottom, and get our frakking deposit back
- Brainstorm doing a monthly blog life recap feature (what do you think? Is watching the random more fun than reading it?)
Labels: june, monthly goals