LashIQ Gave me Longer Lashes in 25 Days



Confession time:
My mother paid for me to get my eyebrows waxes when I was in high school. I never had a unibrow, but I had very thick, dark, scowly-sized eyebrows.
Those waxers, though, were a little too overeager.
My eyebrows now are mismatched, and sparse, with no arch to them.

I want my old eyebrows back.
I want to be able to shape them nicely, without balding them.


And the only way I can do that is with an eyelash/eyebrow growth stimulator. Like LashIQ. I received this one in exchange for my honest review but, to be totally transparent, I was considering buying it before.


Why LashIQ?




I've been using it every night since 5/25.
Here are my lashes before:


And after (25 days of continuous use):


They look noticeably darker, which could mean they're thicker or it could be the light. I can also tell, from the side photos, that they're longer. So does it work? YES.

I will definitely be continuing to use this product. I'd estimate that one tube contains enough for 3 months or so of formula. So everyone who uses it regularly should see results!

Labels: , , ,