My mother paid for me to get my eyebrows waxes when I was in high school. I never had a unibrow, but I had very thick, dark, scowly-sized eyebrows.
Those waxers, though, were a little too overeager.
My eyebrows now are mismatched, and sparse, with no arch to them.
I want my old eyebrows back.
I want to be able to shape them nicely, without balding them.
And the only way I can do that is with an eyelash/eyebrow growth stimulator. Like LashIQ. I received this one in exchange for my honest review but, to be totally transparent, I was considering buying it before.
- It's a totally natural product that has shown results in clinical trials (up to 82% increased eyelash density in four weeks)
- It contains no parabens, sulfates or chemical preservatives
- You only have to use it once daily, before bedtime (so I won't be forgetting to use it)
- It's sensitive skin-friendly
- It's made in the USA in an FDA-registered facility (transparency- yay!)
- It contains fun things like biotin, retinal palmitate and pumpkin seed
I've been using it every night since 5/25.
Here are my lashes before:
And after (25 days of continuous use):
They look noticeably darker, which could mean they're thicker or it could be the light. I can also tell, from the side photos, that they're longer. So does it work? YES.
I will definitely be continuing to use this product. I'd estimate that one tube contains enough for 3 months or so of formula. So everyone who uses it regularly should see results!
Labels: beauty, eyebrows, eyelashes, product review