July Goals Recap
Post a series of Beauty & the Beast-related goodies (tutorials, etc) the week I'll be at the convention <--- SUCCESS! It only took me 3 years to finally do this...
Host a Printcess giveaway (my excuse to mine your cunning brains) <--- SUCCESS! I'll share the results very soon (of both the top picks AND the lucky winner!)
- Have a great time at the convention in Calgary, Canada (figured I'd give myself an easy one)
Go to Fedora's grandparents' 4th of July BBQ <--- SUCCESS! And the house didn't burn down while we were away.
Unpack and settle into the new house (figured I'd give myself a challenging one) <--- SUCCESS! We still have some boxes to go, but overall we're making progress.
Stay on top of the yard maintenance!!!<--- SUCCESS! So far, anyway....
- Go to yard sales for some needed space solutions (especially a pallet/coat rack mug display, wet bar, etc.)<--- FAIL! I have problems with time and being realistic about my energy levels, clearly.
- Look into buying two kayaks<--- FAIL! See above.
- Check out that Covington sushi place<--- FAIL! Still with the timing.
Participate in more swaps, to get me motivated to make more things (including the Local Flavor Swap!) <--- SUCCESS! I'm in the Local Flavor Swap, #OTSPSecretSister Project and the Summer Etsy Swap!
(which I'm actually in great doubt about, as my health is currently preventing me from doing much of anything on this list)
- Post a series of Austen in August posts, here and as a guest poster at The Book Rat (you guys, I'm on a HUGE Jane Austen kick right now. HUGE!)
- Celebrate my 34th birthday....somehow. If I'm feeling up to it.
- Use your votes to cull the Printcess Literature collection
- Continue unpacking and settling into the new house
- Host a housewarming BBQ party for family and friends
- Figure out what to do for Fedora's birthday
- Go to yard sales for some needed space solutions (especially a pallet/coat rack mug display, wet bar, etc.)
- Get the sewer main line fixed, so we can take regular showers, do laundry and dishes, etc.
- Actually plan out the front and back yards, sketched and all
Labels: august, monthly goals