Top 10 Tuesday: Fairytale Retellings I Want to Read


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature blog hop hosted by The Broke & The Bookish.


Top Ten Fairytale Retellings I Want to Read
(A list which grows with every Fairytale Fortnight)

It's an interesting take on The Snow Queen, which is one of my all-time favorite fairytales. More Snow Queen!

It's billed as Beauty and the Beast meets The Firebird so that's a big YES but I have to wait until late 2017 for it!

A retelling of a fairytale that gets very little love (The Handless Maiden) nabs my interest, but throw cults in there and I'm hooked!

EVERYBODY loves this one, it seems. It's a Beauty and the Beast retelling, and those tend to be very fun for me. So I'm on board!

I love this author, and I love that this is based on fairytales from a region I'm not very familiar with. Yay for fairytale origin diversity!

I loved her first fairytale retelling, and this one is based on Little Red Riding Hood, a tale that's often looked over for retellings.

The Wild Swans meets SciFi. What more needs to be said?

A Cinderella retelling that twists expectation. Sounds like Beth catnip.

Diversity plus one of those beloved "nobody knows this fairytale" tales. Win!

I'm a Tam Lin fangirl, what can I say?

Honorable Mentions (i.e. books I really should have read by now):

Labels: ,