Friday Confessional & 2015 Audiobook Challenge Recap #3

I confess...
I feel like my TBR list has grown, more than shrunk, with this challenge. In the past three months I've listened to:

In July...
Lola and the Boy Next Door

In August...
The Ghost Bride

In September...
The Girl with All the Gifts
The Giver
Breadcrumbs


I confess...
I'm aiming to knock some more out when I do Novels in November.
I'm also considering checking out the audiobook versions of books I have on my shelves, so I can then get rid of those books and free up shelf space.


I confess...
Having books two-deep on my bookcase bothers the hell out of me. For one, I can't see the buried line (and I'm so visual, if I can't see it I forget I have it). And also, it feels frighteningly close to hoarding, to me.


I confess...
In health-related news, my blood tests came back and I am not going through early menopause. So....as soon as they figure out what the hell is wrong with me, it'll be great to be all the many kinds of normal my blood indicates that I am.

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

Labels: , ,