Friday Confessional

I confess...
You may have noticed my comment field looks different. That is because I switched to Disqus, which is supposed to make things easier. Instead, it wiped out ALL of my blog comments. Which, in addition to annoying the piss out of me, I'm sure has some negative ramification with Google or Klout or whatever tool measures my self worth the worth of my blog.



I confess...
I'm participating in Bookish BINGO, which...is back? I guess? Anyway, if you wanna participate, too, just hop on over to Pretty Deadly! This, at least, is something at which I can excel this week.



I confess...
I'm fighting work stress, exhaustion, and general hormone nastiness by binge watching From Mansfield with Love, the modern web-series adaptation of Jane Austen's Mansfield Park. And loving it. I don't know when I went from being a Catherine Morland to a Fannie Price, but apparently that's the direction of my life now.

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

Labels: