August Goals Recap
Post a series of Austen in August posts, here and as a guest poster at The Book Rat (you guys, I'm on a HUGE Jane Austen kick right now. HUGE!)<--SUCCESS!
Celebrate my 34th birthday....somehow. If I'm feeling up to it.<--SUCCESS!
Use your votes to cull the Printcess Literature collection<--SUCCESS! You can see the results here
Continue unpacking and settling into the new house<--SUCCESS! *ahem* Two more boxes unpacked this month!
- Host a housewarming BBQ party for family and friends<--- POSTPONED while we deal with all the broken things
- Figure out what to do for Fedora's birthday<--- FAIL, although we have a few weeks to figure it out, thankfully.
- Go to yard sales for some needed space solutions (especially a pallet/coat rack mug display, wet bar, etc.)<--- POSTPONED AGAIN due to lack of time/energy/health
Get the sewer main line fixed, so we can take regular showers, do laundry and dishes, etc.<--SUCCESS! Thank goodness.
Actually plan out the front and back yards, sketched and all<--SUCCESS! Ish. We sketched it out in general, but haven't delved into the plan. Anybody know of a good garden-planning app?
- Celebrate Fedora's birthday
- Continue unpacking and settling into the new house
- Host a housewarming BBQ party for family and friends
- Go to yard sales for some needed space solutions (especially a pallet/coat rack mug display, wet bar, etc.)
- Set up rain barrels in back
- Start killing off the front and back yards
- Get my health in order (more blood tests, weekly massage, etc.)
Labels: monthly goals, september