September Goals Recap
Celebrate Fedora's birthday<--- SUCCESS! For two days in a row! It involved a lot of beer.
Continue unpacking and settling into the new house<--- SUCCESS! Albeit in small amounts
Host a housewarming BBQ party for family and friends<--- SUCCESS! It was a huge success, actually.
- Go to yard sales for some needed space solutions (especially a pallet/coat rack mug display, wet bar, etc.)<--- FAIL. The weather and our time just hasn't worked out for this.
- Set up rain barrels in back<--- FAIL. Bought them, but haven't had a spare moment to set them up.
- Start killing off the front and back yards<--- FAIL. I did start, but then we had a week of rain and the grass defeated me. :(
Get my health in order (more blood tests, weekly massage, etc.)<--- SUCCESS! It's still a mystery, but I had blood work and have gotten twice/monthly deep tissue massages to correct some muscle problems.
- Attend the NW Chocolate Festival with the family
- Set up the compost bin OR raised vegetable beds, in time for getting ZooDoo
- Cut down the Printcess Fairytale Collection (via your votes) + giveaway
- Decorate for Halloween
- Have fun co-hosting the Swapoween at Chaotic Goddess Swaps
- Change-up my style with some leggings + sweaters + boots combinations, maybe even with scarves!
- Make spooky dinner for D&D on the 29th
- Figure out, coordinate, and make our costumes for the Halloween party
Labels: monthly goals, october