Swapoween Show-Off Time!


Swapoween show-off time! I was partnered with she of fabulous taste, Jenna from Rather Be Reading YA. If you're a YA book lover, you should check out her great book reviews and fun features. We have a ton in common, and I super-admire her, although my way-too-busy work schedule and ill health definitely handicapped me this time around.

 I hope Jenna likes what I sent her- she's got a stronger tolerance for scary things than I do, so it was hard to judge. Thankfully, she knew I'm a marshmallow and got me tons of cute Halloween goodies!

This gold-and-white striped pumpkin is #3 in my burgeoning pumpkin collection. And I love me some holiday socks. Plus, this little ghostie is tres adorbs.

A cute jack-o-lantern bucket, Halloween chocolates, hand sanitizer in fun Bath & Bodyworks scents and Halloween Washi tape (!!!).

This is my favorite thing. A giant mug...with a wee bat on the inside rim!

Notepads (always needed), fun skull straws, gummy worms (I'm gonna find a fun way to use these in my Halloween party gross food, for sure!), and Halloween dish towels.

Funny story: Two Christmases ago, my mom got us a black dish towel with an ornament embroidered on it. Fedora was tickled pink- he didn't know dish towels ever came in black (we can't use light colored ones- he's a mechanic, and he's super messy). So since then I've been keeping my eyes peeled for black holiday dish towels. These are perfect!

Thank you so much, Jenna! I'm blown away by your generosity, and I love these goodies.


Labels: , ,