October Goals Recap
Attend the NW Chocolate Festival with the family<--- SUCCESS! Everyone had a great time and I found some amazing chocolatiers
- Set up the compost bin OR raised vegetable beds, in time for getting ZooDoo<--- FAIL. No time, not enough health. As it turns out, I was too sick to get the ZooDoo anyway. :(
Cut down the Printcess Fairytale Collection (via your votes) + giveaway<--- SUCCESS! Thanks to everybody for voting. Check out the results and winner!
Decorate for Halloween<--- SUCCESS! It literally took the entire month, but I got the decor up.
Have fun co-hosting the Swapoween at Chaotic Goddess Swaps<--- SUCCESS! That's a gimme- Swapoween is always fun!
Change-up my style with some leggings + sweaters + boots combinations, maybe even with scarves!<--- SUCCESS! The weather didn't hold cold enough for long, but I scored two pairs of delightful boots, and am exploring skirts/scarves/sweater combos.
- Make spooky dinner for D&D on the 29th<--- FAIL. Too sick, too tired, too busy. :(
- Figure out, coordinate, and make our costumes for the Halloween party<--- FAIL. Too sick, too tired, too busy. :(
- Get our rain barrels from mom's house
- Release my next Printcess collection (Monday!)
- Have family Turkey Day
- Reduce my consumption of wheat and sugar
- Start crocheting a green scarf for my sis-in-law
- Look at potential wedding venues
- Post Novels in November book reviews
Labels: monthly goals, november