November Goals Recap
Get our rain barrels from mom's house<--- SUCCESS! And with the torrential downpours of this season, we don't even need to position them below the drain spouts.
Release my next Printcess collection (Monday!)<--- SUCCESS! If you missed it, it's the Science Fiction Collection and I lurves it.
Have family Turkey Day<--- SUCCESS! I love setting easy goals for myself.
- Reduce my consumption of wheat and sugar<---FAIL. I was successful for....maybe five days total in the month?
Start crocheting a green scarf for my sis-in-law<--- SUCCESS!
Look at potential wedding venues<--- SUCCESS! And holy cats are they ever expensive. I'm considering renting a back room in the local IHOP instead. (if you're reading this, Mom, that was a joke. I'm kidding. Please don't kill me.)
Post Novels in November book reviews<--- SUCCESS! Are you sick of all those book reviews? Me, too. Let's stick with one review per week here, and one at Page à Vu, ok?
- Rock the 12 Days of Christmas Swap
- Rock the #TBTBSanta Swap
- Finish my sis-in-law's scarf gift
- Decorate for Christmas/Winter
- Reduce my consumption of wheat and sugar (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas, because let's be realistic here)
- Start a Harry Potter cross stitch or crochet project for Fedora
- Catalog my books and donate them (I'm switching to a Kindle! Gonna read them all as ebooks eventually)
Labels: december, monthly goals