Eye of the Week with The Doctor



Did you know that the latest Doctor Who Christmas special is gonna be in theaters here in the States?
They had me at 'Alex Kingston' (River Song is my spirit animal).

In anticipation of it, I decided to go boldly into this week's Eye of the Week, with a look made for evening holiday parties and time travelers.


This is Technobabble all over my lid with a little wing. I really had the T.A.R.D.I.S. in mind when I made this, and I couldn't be happier with how it came out. 



I'll be honest, going all blue is pretty intense, which is why I recommend it for evening looks.

The upside is, the amount of shimmer here keeps it from looking heavy, and pairing it with a brow bone highlight will further lift the eyes.

Conversely, pairing it with a winged black eyeliner will bring out the va-va-va-vixen.



Labels: , , , ,