Five Fandom Friday Confessional: Decking Halls


This week's theme is "Holiday Decorations" WHICH dovetails nicely with my geekery.

#1. Our geek-ornamented tree, which we'll be adding to every year. Fandoms/geekness currently represented: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Firefly, H.P. Lovecraft, Playstation gaming, coffee, reading, kitties, dinosaurs




#2. Christmas-themed mantle. Not fandom or geeky (those are done the other 11 months of the year), but holiday-esque all the same.

#3. Beauty and the Beast (1980's TV show) candelabra. These are hand-dipped Winterfest candles collected from BatB conventions.


#4. Uhm....random decor. It's pretty, I'm putting it up!

#5. This is how I dress for holiday festivities.
(props to my oldest bro, who found me this All the Whos in Whoville shirt. Yes, that is all of them represented, through Matt Smith)


FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

I confess...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
(or whatever you celebrate, probably belatedly because Christmas is more or less the last of the holiday celebrations, chronologically-speaking).

Plenty has happened this week, but I'm exhausted and way, way too busy to confess anything other than my wishes for you.
(too much feasting...time for a nap!)

Labels: , , ,