December Goals Recap
Rock the 12 Days of Christmas Swap<---SUCCESS! Had a fantastic partner in Laura!
Rock the #TBTBSanta Swap<---SUCCESS! Wendy liked the boxes I sent. Yay!
Finish my sis-in-law's scarf gift<---SUCCESS! With 18 days to go.
Decorate for Christmas/Winter<---SUCCESS! Except we're missing some decorations that are apparently lost in a random box in the garage. :/
- Reduce my consumption of wheat and sugar (except for Christmas Eve and Christmas, because let's be realistic here)<---Not so much. We've decided that, starting January 1st, I'll be going back on the low histamine diet. In theory.
- Start a Harry Potter cross stitch or crochet project for Fedora<---Fail. Where did I think I was gonna get that free time from? Silly Beth.
Catalog my books and donate them (I'm switching to a Kindle! Gonna read them all as ebooks eventually)<---SUCCESS! Technically, after January 1st, but I'm counting it.
I'm having difficulty adapting to the fact that it's 2016 already.
Also, three straight months of stress (THANKS, JOB!) resulted in yet another flareup of EBV, so I'm dealing with Mono right now. That's my disclaimer that I may not get much, if any, of my January goals done. I'm gonna try, though...
- Go back on the histamine diet, for the entire year.
- Build a 4' tall, sturdy/stable cat tree for the kitties, to put in the living room bay window
- Keep up the crochet and cross-stitch momentum by starting and finishing another project this month. Harry Potter, perhaps?
- Take down the Christmas decor and do up the mantle in some specific geek theme
- Narrow down the wedding venues with an aim to securing one ASAP
- Find a new job, or start my re-training
- Hang the TV in my Craft Room. Securely.
- Work on the next Printcess release
In case you're curious, according to the VERY SMALL amount of data out there, mostly around HIT (which I don't have), these are the foods I can't have. Let's play the Spot Your Favorite game!
Labels: 2016, january, monthly goals