Love Letter to my #otspsecretsister

Dear #OTSPSecretSister,
When I first discovered this 6-month-long anonymous-partner swap, I was stoked but not sure what to expect. YOU blew my expectations right out of the water. Getting to know you has been fantastic- not only because we have so much in common, but also because you have fabulous taste.

For August, with my rabid active participation in The Book Rat's Austen in August, you got me an Austen-themed package. This S&S cover is amazeballs. I am never letting this one go. And the notebook and tote are brilliant. PLUS you got my favorite quote on a bookmark! And the whole thing came from "River Song" (clearly, an Austen fan herself!).




For September, with the start of the next season of Doctor Who, "River Song" sent me a book that's been on my wishlist for months, and a gauzy infinity scarf (with tassels) in the colors of the British flag. Both perfect for Autumn! I'd been having a rough week at work, and this bit of love made me happy dance.



In October, "Casper Ghost" sent me TWO books on my wishlist, both stunningly appropriate for the day they arrived....Halloween! Plus a fun Halloween-themed notepad and pen, and one of my new favorite candies, Caramel Apple Pops.


November was crazy for us both, but you sent me a little beginning-of-January gift...an ebook for my new Kindle Fire! You tried sending it in December, but Amazon has been a jerk (to me, too!) and delayed it. This is one YOU loved, which is why it's on my wishlist. Because you have great taste!


Labels: , ,